Page 2 of 10
The Internal Audit Unit
The Internal Audit of the College is a unit in the Provost’s office, established in 1988. The scope and responsibilities of the Internal Audit Unit include:
- review of control systems, financial or otherwise to ensure compliance with the College policies, plans, procedures and with laws and regulations.
- appraisal of the economy and efficiency of operations relating to the management and utilization of resources e.g. personnel, property, etc.
- detailed examination of income and expenditure statement to ensure its correct recording, classification and allocation.
- verification of assets and liabilities.
- reporting of the divergences observed to the Provost
- carrying out other duties that may be assigned by the Provost.
The current Head of the Unit is Mr. Ogunwole, L.G. .