Visions and Philosophy
The visions and philosophy of the College in line with the provisions of the National Policy on education (2004) are:
- To produce highly motivated, conscientious and efficient classroom teachers for all levels of the nation’s educational system;
- To further encourage the spirit of enquiry and creativity in teachers;
- To help teachers to fit into life of the community and society at large and enhance their commitment to national goals;
- To provide teachers with the intellectual and professional background adequate for their assignment and make them adaptable to changing situations; and
- To enhance teachers’ commitment to the teaching profession.