Directorate of Academic Planning
The Directorate of Academic Planning was established during the second semester of 2005/2006 academic session with the mandate to assist the office of Deputy Provost to plan, execute and monitor Academic programmes of the college. The Directorate was domiciled in a separate building outside the Deputy Provost office.
The Mission Statement of the Directorate:
- Planning of yearly academic calendar for NCE I, II and III full time students and other college activities.
- Planning of lecture time table for NCE I, II and III for all full time students.
- Planning, implementing and monitoring of end semesters examination time table for all level full time students only and with end of semester examination report.
- Research and statistics.
- Packaging short and long term strategic plans (Academic)
- Holding regular stake holder meetings.
- Evaluating and monitoring all academic programmes.
- Liasing with Centre for Degree Programme (CEDEP) and Centre for Sandwich and Pre-Nce Programme (CESAPREP) in planning their Academic Calendar.
- Representing and packaging the Academic staff in all Tetfund related intervention